Hello – Our team at Tom’s Trips continues to monitor the situation around COVID-19 for all of our guests planning on trips to Hedonism II and elsewhere. Specifically, relative to Hedonism II the resort remains open and has no reported cased of COVID-19. The resort will remain open pending any further restrictions to international travel into or out of Jamaica. At this point flights to and from the United States and Canada remain open.
We understand the concerns that you may have regarding international travel, social distancing in a lifestyle environment, and the potential for quarantines. All decisions during this period of uncertainty are deeply personal as we all have different, family, health and employment considerations.
In recognition of this unique circumstance Hedonism II has very generously extended the period during which guests can book cancellation protection on their reservations. This $25 per person protection will allow you to cancel your trip up to 48 hours ahead of a trip and get credit for up to one year. If you do not have this protection on your trip we encourage you to reach out to your agent to have it added immediately.
We have not made any decisions to cancel any of our upcoming events in April/May at this point. We all hope that the collective precautions we have taken as a society will limit the spread and allow us to return to normal soon. At this point there is no real value in cancelling your trip until the week ahead of time. Of course, if you choose to do so our staff will be here to help you modify your resort arrangements.
We will continue to monitor the resort and travel conditions in the U.S., Canada and Jamaica and provide updates as appropriate. We recommend that you continue to monitor the CDC for guidance on how to best prevent the spread of COVID-19 and on recommended travel restrictions for those more susceptible to severe effects of this pandemic (notably those over 60 years of age and those with existing conditions).