Purchase insurance for your trip purchasing your travel insurance online.
Why Buy Travel Insurance?
Travel Insurance typically covers you in the following circumstances:
- In case you have to cancel or cut your trip short due to a family medical emergency, natural disaster or vendor bankruptcy.
- You will be covered for oversees medical expenses and emergency transportation to the United States.
- You will get money to help cover the costs of lost or stolen baggage.
- You have a 24/7 travel assistance program available to help you with travel emergencies.
- If you don’t purchase travel insurance, your deposit or final payment will not be refunded outside of the terms on your invoice.
Tom’s Trips recommends:
Travel Safe is our preferred supplier for Travel Insurance as they are generally less expensive and offer a very easy to understand overview of their programs. This option is also available to Tom’s Trips guests from most countries. TravelSafe can be quoted and purchased online through the link and is available for land and/or air travel. TravelSafe offers programs that support cancel for any reason as well as pre-existing medical conditions.